Thursday, February 21, 2013

this week.

I came to blog, and I realized I had nothing exemplary to share from this week other than I'm pretty content.  This week I seem to have found myself in a rhythm that is working great for me for waking/scheduling/living.  I don't want to type it out because then it'll probably just be shot to pieces, but it's been good.

This week has been good too.  I've had a nice week at work, have spent time with so many of my favorite peoples over meals, had a good run, had fun with my outfits (come on, I did a fashion week.  I love getting dressed these days), and made black bean brownies.

That's about it.  It's been nice.  And now I'm off to bed, and looking forward to an awesome weekend (Nutan to town, Moroccan stew to be made, and long runs to be accomplished).

OH!  And post-diet life...I haven't been craving sugar.  At all.  I have passed on so many favorite treats recently.  Like, things I really like.  It's weird.  We'll see how long this lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment