Monday, February 18, 2013

4/7, with some stumbles.

day 1 | day 2 | day 3

yep, it ended yesterday.  I woke up with a migraine.  I went for the skim milk/banana combo and started gagging and decided to call it a day.

Today was supposed to be:
Day 4
Bananas and skim milk: Eat at least 3 bananas and drink as much milk as you can today, along with the soup.


my weight
was steady as day before.

what i ate
banana
milk
breakfast sandwich from Starbucks (where everything skidded to a halt)
apple (another trip)
milk
1/3 cup cereal (and face plant)

my hunger level
After that bfast sandwich at 9, and apple at 11, I wasn't hungry for the rest of the day.

my mood
pretty normal?
really normal post carbs.

miscellaneous
my head hurts.  And I started having really bad stomach cramps.

what i learned from this experience
Unless it's a fast, I don't intend to do this ever again.  I'm seeing my diet through new eyes, and questioning everything I'm eating, and making better choices, like tonight at a work meeting it was easy for me to pass up the yummy dips for my apple slices and the crackers & cookies.  I'm saying I made better choices, but when I got home I ate an entire package of mushrooms with soup (yes, THESOUP.  I have a ton left) for dinner...live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment