Saturday, February 16, 2013

2/7

*so the house I'm house sitting at currently has no internets.  That is unfortunate.  And these updates may now be late.

day one recap

day two

Day 2
All vegetables. Eat until you are full with fresh raw, cooked or canned veggies. Try to eat green leafy veggies and stay away from dry beans, peas or corn. Eat veggies along with the soup and a baked potato at dinner time with butter. Don’t eat any fruits through today.


my weight
Was down two pounds.  I am skeptical.

what i ate

  • a lot of soup
  • an entire bag of baby carrots
  • an entire bag of frozen brussels sprouts
  • a baked potato
  • NOFRUIT (please see miscellaneous for more commentary on this)


my hunger level
ugh.  I was missing protein, dairy, and CARBS something fierce.

my mood
up and down.  more downs than up.

miscellaneous
Not having any fruit was the hardest part.  OMG.
I also feeling the effect of being sugar/carb free because I was SO tired, and on an overwhelming day that wasn't good.

No comments:

Post a Comment