Sunday, February 17, 2013

3/7

day one | day two

day three:
Day 3
Eat all the soup, fruit and veggies you want. Do not have a baked potato.


my weight
Was down another 2 pounds.  I am even more skeptical.

what i ate
upon waking up and realizing it was a fruit day, I quickly had an apple.  Then some strawberries/blueberries/blackberries.
I went to Starbucks to write day #2 and got dried mango to go with my coffee.
I had soup, broccoli, and a lot of salad with a friend at Jason's Deli.

my hunger level
Night and day difference, having fruit.

my mood
No energy, not to enthused about that.

Miscellaneous
Normal day!

1 comment:

  1. What are you skeptical of? Also, "DO NOT HAVE A BAKED POTATO" is possibly the funniest 'rule' I've ever heard. It makes me laugh. Play with knives all you want, but DO NOT HAVE A BAKED POTATO!

    ReplyDelete