Rules For Bloggers: (you must repost these)
1. Post these rules. Noted.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself. Below.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And further below.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. Don't think I'm going to get that far, sorry for dropping out of the race.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them. This trained stopped at #4.
11 random things about myself:
*I am allergic to pears & peppers.
*I have around 30 cardigans hanging in my closet.
*Sometimes when I'm at the gym with my headphones on there is no music is playing. I just don't want to talk to anyone before 7:00 a.m.
*I rarely stay awake for movies. However, I always say yes to movie nights and going to watch television at other people's homes.
*Every time I go to Trader Joes I buy frozen vegetables. Even while being a part of a produce co-op. Even if I hadn't touched the last package or two I bought the last time I went. It's a compulsion, and I don't know why.
*I will hold a snake before I will hold a slug.
*I got a stack of picture frames for Christmas, but cannot make up my mind 100% on how to hang them, so they are still sitting on my floor in a neatly piled stack (help is welcomed in committing to a decision).
*Speaking of Christmas, I designed my own Christmas cards. Printed them. And never mailed them.
*I keep band-aids in the knife drawer in the kitchen, and I'm really proud of my creativity in that choice. And thankful, when they are needed.
*I'm embarrased that I don't know how to hard boil eggs (I feel like everyone can). I looked up step-by-step directions on how to today, and am looking forward on fixing that.
*I can't remember my license number or car tag, and have no clue what my bank number is, but I do remember really random details about people (color, food, hobby, etc.). It makes for great gift giving, though it can feel a wee bit creepy.
Answer Erika's Questions
1. How many pairs of shoes do YOU own? (I need to know if I'm normal)
I went and counted--36! I was pretty surprised by this, since I only alternate between wearing a couple pairs. I think I can add a lot of pairs to my Goodwill pile.
2. If you had to have one type of plastic surgery done (and it were free), what would you pick?
A year of running and no difference...my thighs need help.
3. If you could have one exotic animal for a pet, what would you choose?
A dolphin! Because that means I'd be living at the beach with it.
4. What was your (first, most memorable, lamest, you pick) AOL Instant Messenger screen name? When did you stop using AIM (or DID YOU)?
Only and lamest...LadyGrace_17, or something like that. I remember the Grace was a play on my clumsiness, but I don't remember what Lady was from. I stopped using AIM while still in highschool; I don't think a lot of people I knew were on it.
5. If you had to move to another country tomorrow, which country would it be?
Australia. Done. Though South Africa, India, and the coast of Italy are also acceptable substitutes.
6. If you had to enter the Witness Protection Program and get a new identity, what would you choose as your new name?
Amelia Kate. I just went and googled "popular girl names in Australia;" I figured if I'm going into WPP hopefully I can go international.
7. Do you believe aliens could (or do) exist?
8. What's your favorite book?
UGH. Hard. I have a lot of favorites, and I'm reading a lot these days which sways my decision. I do enjoy reading a couple book series once a year--The Chronicles of Narnia (hmm, they're pretty high on the favorite list) during the winter, and Harry Potter in the summer (but I don't think HP is a favorite, it's just fun).
9. If you could be on a reality show, which one would you choose? (All are fair game: trashy ones (Temptation Island?? Haha), contest ones (Survivor, The Apprentice), as well as stuff like House Hunters)
Say Yes to the Dress.
10. If you had to live in another era, which one would you want to live in?
I saw Mollyanne say how much she enjoys modern conveniences, and I read a Bill Bryson book recently on the history of the home, which makes me appreciate indoor plumbing and appliances even more, so I have to second what Mollyanne said and say the 1950's.
11. If you were going to invite me over for dinner, what would you serve?
MMM! Please come over. I love cooking for people. If it's on a weeknight, it may be from the crockpot. Otherwise, I would probably serve roasted vegetables of some sort (or 2 or 3) with a solid carb, and a really good dessert. Though it slightly raises the stress level, I always tend to try new recipes when someone comes over or when I'm taking food somewhere.
This was fun! Now off to reading.