Friday, February 12, 2010

The weather outside is frightful...

I'm not that crazy about snow. My disdain for it stems mainly from the fact that it's cold. I HATE being cold, and snow is cold AND wet. But, today I was shocked to see that a lot of the grinch-ness in my heart regarding snow had melted at some point in the past year. Yesterday I definitely wasn't meeting the news of snow with open arms, but today when I looked outside and saw it pouring down, nary a thought of disgust went through my heart or mind. The only word that has been going through my mind today has been how peaceful it has been. I was at work when it started, but I couldn't/didn't want to do anything afterwards. The chill outside really made me chill out inside. And I'm really thankful. And soaking it in.

As it was starting to stick...

Last pics as the sun was setting...

No comments:

Post a Comment