Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 41

On Wednesdays we get off of work at 2:00 p.m., before we have to go back in the evening. 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. is usually a magical time for me, errand-running wise. Businesses are open. There usually aren't any lines. It's fantastic.

One necessary errand on Wednesday was getting something done at the Honda-dealership. I had all intentions of spending the 35-45 minutes the transmission fluid change would take to read some things that I was behind on. Then, the latest issue of Charleston magazine caught my eye and captured my attention. Back-story...Charleston is one of, if not my favorite, places in America. I just love it. A lot.

1 comment:

  1. I wish blogs had a "like" button like facebook does because I would "like" this.

    Guess what! It snowed in Charleston this weekend!! We got about three inches of snow on Friday night (which was the most they'd gotten in 65 years, or something like that). The power went out for 8 hours because of the "blizzard." My grandfather wanted snow for his birthday, and he got it!

    ReplyDelete