Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 38

Sunday was a really good day, for the most part. I went to church. I went to Barbs with lots of awesome people. I went to a wedding. I went shopping with Mary. The only hiccup was the huge headache that I had from the moment I woke up until around 4:00 p.m. Since my weekend up until Sunday had had its fair amount of trials, I was determined to fully enjoy one day of it, headache or not. Mid-afternoon, while my head is pounding away I decide to play a fun little game on the FB--word-twist. I. did. AWFUL. And maybe I was a little short on the inside because of the pounding going on in my brain, but I found the games friendly comments after each round of "you're doing a great job" to be disgustingly patronizing. Especially after getting only 9 points in a round, when my opponent got like a million. Or 60. Somewhere around there.

No comments:

Post a Comment