Monday, January 10, 2011

Project 365, Round 2

Here we go again.
We'll see how long this lasts...eeeek.
For those interested...
.5, read below.
1., read below.
2., read below.
3., read below.

4., ! I had to buy a bottle of counter cleaner. If you know me, you know how much I enjoyed getting to pick it out. Thank you Method, for making something that smells so delightful.

5., I am committing myself to reading more (because I love it so!), and these are the guys hanging out on my "actively reading" book shelf. A couple I have been referencing a lot in the past couple weeks, which is why they are on there.

6., I work at the Gap. I worked a lot last week. They had a big sale...

7., I wiped out while running on a track on day #4, and consequently carried around a little bag with bandage supplies for a few days to bandage up my calf where I burned off some skin. It also made picking out what to wear far easier--dresses and skirts, because I couldn't have pressure on it at first!

8., so. encouraging. the whole weekend. Thank you Lord.

I am trying to become more proficient at photographing words. They are tricky for me to focus well the first shot and I want to get better at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment