Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 365, Round 2, Post 3

I'm waiting on my homemade applesauce to finish cooking, and realized I should post some 365 pics! I had a cold-brain moment just now. I was trying to figure out the number of the days for numbering when I realized it was still January...moving on.
17.
It was, as you can tell, near the end of the day and I hadn't gotten my shot for the day. This had been what my view was--laying down while working on something. I really like this shot because of the lighting & depth in it.

18.
PHOTO PROJECT!

19.
PHOTO PROJECT continues! NOT my favorite picture, but I love how blue the sky was.

20.
I used to make TERRIBLE pancakes. Note past tense. Now they're fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth, tastiness. "It'ssofluffyI'mgonnadie!" Name that movie.

2 comments: