Saturday, September 18, 2010

#217. Hello, grasshopper.

Posted by Picasa
After praying for a really long time, I was suddenly blessed with the opportunity to acquire a dSLR camera. To say I'm super-excited about it would be a pretty big understatement. I am committed to learning how to use it, and use it well. That being said, I don't use the automatic functions and am learning how to do everything manually. THAT being said, I have a LOT of bad pictures. The poor pictures are spurring me to learn faster though. I'm fortunate have a couple of wise photographers I'm able to ask questions to and bounce ideas off.
The above picture was taken the first day I started to really play with it. I was cleaning at home and saw this grasshopper on the window and wanted to play with focusing. It was a brief break!

No comments:

Post a Comment