Saturday, September 18, 2010

254.

Following a shift at the GAP I went off to take some family pics for a friend. She wanted some pics, I needed some practice...excellent. I'm really pleased with how some of them came out. I won't put them up on the blog, but I thought that this one was okay since Juli made it her profile picture. I love this family!
Following family picture time I went over to the condo for some work. The condo renovations are going to have their own blog post and facebook album, but this is what the kitchen DID look like. Note past tense. Saturday night was filled with priming away the red!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. i love that family, too...one of my favorites! and where is your condo???

    ReplyDelete
  2. The condo is off of Atlanta Highway, by the river.

    ReplyDelete