Sunday, September 26, 2010

An a-game week of shooting. Sorta.

I call this an a-game week of posting because I consistently remembered to do my shot each day. Sorta. Kinda. Read on and see.
265.
Posted by Picasa
I was told it was hard to capture sky and clouds in pictures when you're shooting on manual and get everything else in the image to look correct...no kidding. Sigh.

264.
Posted by Picasa
As I was preparing for LA's wedding it was necessary to break in my heels for the weekend. Cue cleaning my room in them at 11:30 before going to sleep. It's not like I would wear them to work--I wouldn't make it!

263.
Posted by Picasa
See! The "sorta!" I got home and realized I needed a picture. I turned out all of the lights in the kitchen and tried a few times to get a picture of a match lighting--fail. So I played around with a candle for a while instead. I don't like this picture (or actually, any of them in this post), but practice is practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment