Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 28

WARNING: Please mind sketchy business card picture.
While returning to Athens today (YESSS!) I made a slight detour to get my eyebrows threaded at my favorite Indian salon. I learned about it from my friend Nutan and I've been hooked ever since. I'm always shocked at the response that threading gets from some of my friends (usually it's not a positive one). To each her own opinion. Mine on threading...it's awesome. It's safer than waxing. It's cleaner than waxing. It's more precise. It doesn't hurt all that much (anytime you're pulling/ripping hair off of your face it's not going to feel like a walk in the park). It's really quick. And it's cheap!

2 comments:

  1. Threading is an Asian way of hair-removal. All it is is a high-tension piece of thread being run across your skin.

    ReplyDelete