Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 8

Haste makes waste. I remember reading that for the first time as a child in an American Girl Book (Felicity was the character). That little motto comes to mind when ever I'm in a hurry working on something. I had about 10 minutes to whip up some frosting, something I thought, "no problem." In my haste, I misread how much vanilla was required for this recipe. Instead of the teaspoon or so, I put a TABLEspoon and a half in it. Oops.


Where's Day 7? Didn't happen. Neither did day 11 or 12.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Did it still turn out ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was okay! You could definitely tell it was vanilla buttercream frosting!

    Last week I tried to make waffles, and I put in a half cup of butter instead of two tablespoons. I tried to compensate by adding more flour, but didn't add more baking powder...it was bad.

    ReplyDelete