Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 16

Note...staging these pics adds a whole new level of enjoyment to the 365 challenge. Note addition of "bling" that I wore in a HS pageant to the ticket. Yes, you read that right. And I also used to dye my hair blonde. Oh gosh...moving on.



Saturday I went to the Miss UGA Pageant to see my friend who was participating in it (and who did awesome!). While in South Africa last summer she talked about doing it, but I didn't know if she was going to or not. I was so super-pumped when I found out she was, and even more so seeing her compete Saturday. Thinking about this got me to thinking about the fulfillment of dreams. I have been in a time of dreaming with the Lord for the past month or so. And this definitely spurred me on in dreaming. Not of doing pageants, but really seeking out both those little and big desires the Lord has placed in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment