Tiff said this week on Thursday, "you've been quite the Betty Crocker this week."
This week for various dinners and people I made:
- Peach cobbler (with peaches frozen from last season, YES.)
- Two huge and delightful salads (favorite salad trick...just add fruit in some capacity. It instantly elevates the quality and presentation of your salad).
- Refrigerator oatmeal
- "Healthy" shakes (ice cubes, unsweetened cocoa powder, a frozen banana, and milk)
- Chick pea burgers
- Israeli couscous (potentially the best grain I've ever had)
- Praline blondies
- Mediterranean roasted vegetables
- French toast casserole
For me, I consider a thought-out outfit to be one that includes:
- A scarf
- Actually done hair.
Time-Intensive Craft Project
A friend is going to Africa for 7 months (Idon'twanttotalkaboutit), and for her I asked friends to send me scripture, funnies, and encouragement, and put them on stickers, and put them on a calendar for everyday for a month. It involved photos, washi tape, scrapbook paper...happy. But probably not pinterest worthy. ;)
Friends from Scotland! Dinners! Nutan from NYC! Z!
And all I have to show from these sweet times is a bloody foot.