Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I can't think of a title.

122.
Staff Appreciation went so well! I helped with set-up & clean-up, some decorations, and made some stamped seating and welcoming cards (an idea that the incredible Women's ministry at Wesley did). It was a great environment at the event, with a big turn-out.

121.
I got to help with the Staff Appreciation at St. James (and I at one point foolishly wondered if my time at Wesley would equal me not having any projects to work on or events to plan...silly me!). It was so much fun helping with this event. Here the fridge is packed with flowers to be set out the next morning.

120.
Oh, you know. Delilah calmly getting her neck partially shaved while her brother wonders if he's next in line.

1 comment:

  1. I think you could have a future as an event planner! It's all beautiful! Although I'm still not really sure what's going on in that last picture...

    ReplyDelete