Thursday, May 20, 2010

128.

Rebecca got married on day 128!!! She was so beautiful, the wedding & reception were so fun...so great! The Lord is incredible!
127.

I found a recipe for cinnamon-sugar toast. I had never liked it--toast the bread, spread butter, and sprinkle on cinnamon & sugar...just not a great texture/taste. I have a different opinion now. While procrastinating earlier in the week I came across how the Pioneer Woman makes it and I'm hooked. Basically...get butter to room temperature (or in my case take it from the fridge and pop it in the microwave for a bit), add sugar (not too much for me), vanilla (few drops), & cinnamon (too much), mix well, spread on bread, and put it in a toaster oven.
De-lish.
While eating it I told Mary, "this is like dessert!" to which I got a reply of "well, with sugar and butter it is."
...yep. Noted.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! What a lovely wedding dress!

    And that cinnamon-sugar toast sounds great. :)

    ReplyDelete