Friday, March 15, 2013
HF4F | 3/15
High Five 4 Friday!
Sorry for the lack of photos! Not on my computer right now.
1. This is THE month for birthdays of those near and dear to me. I love celebrating!
2. I never thought a television show would make it into my top five, but sheesh. Duck Dynasty this week. Hil-freaking-larious. Then this morning I found clips of the guys sharing the Gospel, testimonies, and how they live out their life for Christ. Then I started tearing up.
3. New winning lunch combination--broccoli, apple(s), and best bread.
4. I spent time with my friend Susan, and we went to Commerce. I found a dress that was touted as a "travel dress." I'm thrilled with it. Actually, I'm more thrilled with how skinny I'm told I look in it.
5. I went looking for a travel dress because I have an INCREDIBLE travel adventure ahead of me next month!