- Other than be social, I haven't done much this week. Each night I've had dinner with someone (yeah!), and because I'm an old lady, I've been falling asleep promptly after getting home.
- I've been hobbling around this week. I did this "alpine skier" workout on Sunday afternoon, and I didn't even finish it but when I was done I was shaking and nauseous. Today is the first day I haven't had to groan at moving.
- This weekend I found a ballet workout on Amazon for cheap that I purchased and worked on one night this week...I remembered to be nice to myself and to not expect perfection from the first moment. It's intense!
- I also started following the instructor on Instagram. Her pictures of food and her ballet life are beautiful!
- I tried almond milk this week for the first time. And hopefully last time.
- I read this article about "running on empty" last week, and it shook me up. Hence why the life changing bread made its way into my life.
- Much like everyone else, I've been rejoicing in the coming of spring! I'm almost through with wearing my 4 or 5 strictly winter pieces (aka, wool), and am ready to take them to the cleaners to be retired for the spring.
- I wore my sparkly wool skirt this week with a chambray shirt this week, then the next day a very similar outfit was posted on Glitter Guide. I was pumped! Then, while I was checking that out I saw what I was wearing at the time (black pants, gray knit). Then I deflated.
That's all I got.