Friday, March 8, 2013

so long, long hair.

I've been whining complaining discussing for quite a while how unfortunately long my hair was.  My bestie upon seeing me last week said, "you gotta cut that ASAP."  Well, Thursday at work I decided it was time, called my salon, and scheduled my appointment for this morning.  My normal stylist wasn't available and I was a little doubtful about going to someone different, but I was ready to get on with it.  Then, this morning when I was getting ready they called me and said the person who was going to do my hair wasn't able to come in, and would I be okay with someone else?  ...sure.

Y'all.  I hope that the person who couldn't come in is okay, because oh.  my.  goodness.  If you live in Athens, go have your hair cut by Ricky at City Salon.  I was BLOWN away (no hair pun intended).  He listened so well, was extremely kind, and did an AWESOME job.  Ask Nutan.  I don't think I've ever had a haircut that didn't end me with me calling her ticked off or disappointed.

All she heard today was a happy text, and a few pics:



Now, I'm ready to see how short it gets curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment