Saturday, April 21, 2012

this week.

I started this post midweek because I didn't want to forget anything.  Things like how on...

Monday, I tried to fix the soles of my shoes and ended up super-gluing myself to the floor.

Tuesday, roomie needed some information from my car.  I went to go get my keys, and I couldn't find them.  I looked and looked, then realized, "I may have locked them inside my car this morning!"  I rush out to my car (while mentally berating myself for not having a spare made yet), to find them hanging in the passenger side door.  It's now after 3:00 p.m., and they had been there since 9.  Glad no one wanted a free-to-them Honda...

Wednesday, unscathed I think!

Thursday...food messes.  Most mornings I eat cereal in a large 2-cup measuring cup in my car on the way to work.  With the measuring cup I have never spilled anything, until Thursday morning.  I was trying to put on my seatbelt and I somehow caught the spoon and flipped a good bit of cereal and milk all over my lap.  Ugh.  I get to work, wash my skirt out, and carry on.  Later, at lunch I'm eating my go-to, greek yogurt.  It splatters in my hair.  Usually NBD, but it was first-day hair (aka, I had washed and straightened it that morning!).  I try to get three days minimum out of straight hair (I have a lot of hair), and now yogurt was in it.

Saturday, my hair dryer shot flames at me.  I'm going to consider the adrenaline rush I had a boost to my morning cardio.  OMG.

None of these are a huge deal, but definitely moments I don't want to forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment