To the joy of my list-making, calendar-scheduling heart, it is resolution time friends. While I do want and will have set goals, I also want to have a theme this year, and my theme is going to be "purposeful."
Purposeful | With my time
- On 1/1 I deleted the Facebook app from my phone, and if I didn’t have church responsibilities I would have deleted my account all together. It's been refreshing.
- Trips, they are going to be put onto the calendar and planned for accordingly.
Purposeful | With my relationships
- Write more letters.
- (Actually) return phone calls.
- Being with a person in real life means that my phone will be in my purse. Unless I'm taking a picture. Obvi. :)
Purposeful | With my money
- Spreadsheet, hi. Here we go.
- I’m going to try a month of using the cash back rewards credit card (and not carry a balance) and see how that goes. I know people who do this, and they
Purposeful | With my body
- Y'all, I run like a fiend. I log hours in the gym weekly. AND I LOOK NO DIFFERENT. Time to shake up the exercise routine.
- And to shake up the diet. Time for some changes. I saw this pin about for a month eliminate these things--January, sweets; February, fried foods (haha, no trouble there); March, alcohol; April, Juice or soda; May, Gluten; June, Sugar. To the inward groaning in myself I feel at this, I just have to ask myself--what would I rather have? Less weight or those foods?
- Learn to rest.
I want to begin things that in a year I will be so glad I did. I'm looking forward to in 11 months posting on this list about this theme went. Happy 2014!