The noteworthy today and this week--
- I'm about to have my first run in a week. I got hit with a case of runners knee last week. Not. Cool. Want to talk about an irritable Diana?
- Guests are in from Scotland! (BTW, I need a plane ticket there. Know of any tickets lying around on the ground I can pick up? Or just the airfare?)
- My work load will be reduced as of September 1.
- I actually picked up the acne prescriptions from my over-zealous dermatologist and they're working! (Fancy that, trusting a man with a medical degree. I kid. He's great; let me know if you need a dermo in Athens.) But the face cleaner is made with SULFER, which means that I smell like rotten eggs for a few minutes each morning and evening.
- I made lentils this week. I forgot how much I 1.) love making them and 2.) love eating them.
Did I really just end a post about lentils? Oi.