**I'm not linking up anywhere, because I'm honestly too lazy to go find places/buttons/etc. to link with. I do though, recommend Lauren Elizabeth's High Five for Friday. It's fun.
1. I ran this morning with no pain. It was slow. It was flat. But I was running! Well, more like jogging, but let's not get caught up on the details.
2. I have had something every single night for the past almost 3 weeks (church-work-guests-birthday celebrations-catch up time-etc.). Loneliness is clearly not going to be an issue with living alone.
3. My new face wash involves sulfur, and yesterday I did an apple cider vinegar treatment on my hair...I was not smelling so wonderful.
4. I'm getting a new planner at work and it is going to be fabulous. It's personalized! I just need to choose my cover now...
5. Last night I went to buy light bulbs and wreath bases. Easy in, easy out. One would think. This excursion ended with a text saying, "Wal-Mart failed me, and Target confused me." Wal-Mart did not have the bases, so I knew I'd need to run to a craft store that closed at 9, and I had about 15 minutes. I quickly went to where the light bulbs had been a while back and they were not there, so I ran out. I got to the other store, grabbed my bases, and then went into Target. Y'all. Lighbulbs shouldn't cost $14. Right??!!?? Right. I'm all about good stewardship of our planet, but the stewarding of my bank account says "why would you pay $14 for a lighbulb for a lamp that may actually break before this bulb burns out?" So 10 minutes and a dramatic sigh later, I find a marginally-overpriced version of what I need. Sorta. Till I get home and realize I could have gotten a higher wattage. Oh well.
Light bulbs and lentils...I'm ending these on strong notes.