- I'm asking for help all the time at work (and dying to myself by the moment).
- I'm looking forward with excitement at coming professional (new boss people) and personal changes.
- I'm having a ball with clothes recently (summer wardrobe > winter wardrobe).
- Heck, I'm even budgeting well!
The quote that I wrote in the top of my work planner this past week was "peace is the atmosphere of Heaven." I believe that, and believe that I can and am fully experiencing that in the here and now--even at my busiest. My default "feeling" may be that I feel like I am drowning, but I know that that is not my reality. The peace of Heaven is surrounding me even now. I'm calling down that reality to where I am here and now. So, ha-ha drowning feeling.
Now, onto lighter topics. Like clothes. I didn't have a ton of time most mornings because of some great runs but here I am...
- Thank you Gap & Loft for being the main players this week.
- Tuesday's black dress is going to the swap-pile party. It's one of my favorites, But it's obnoxiously too big.
- I was pretty proud of pulling in stripes on the cardigan with stripes on my skirt.
- I wore a LOT of pink this week. Friday's shirt is a blush pink (my favorite shade). When I saw some other gals at work also wearing pink I got excited and said, "oh we're all in pink!" but I was knocked down as not being pink. Boo.
- The shingles on my neck kept me from wearing necklaces. Whomp. Thursday & Friday needed one.
Get excited! Next week is Fashion Week : Summer Edition with Erika!