Monday, March 10, 2014

meal plan | march 10-16

I LOVE to meal plan!  I wrote out my meal plan a few weeks ago, and when I looked at my blog I had totally forgotten that I had made some of those meals. Blogging for the win of remembering what I actually do with my time meal planning efforts.

Here is the plan for this week:

monday
Thanks Jason of Jason's Deli for producing an excellent salad bar.  The word of the week is "detox."  I am not going to go into any greater detail on that, thanks.

tuesday

  • tuna steaks (prepared like this...sorta)
  • oven roasted brussel sprouts (yeah!)
  • wedge salad with blue cheese crumbles, pecan bits, strawberries, topped with a pomegranate vinaigrette
wednesday
  • crustless quiche with spinach, sun dried tomatoes, and cheese
  • turkey bacon
  • salad with fruit in it, topped with a basalmic vinaigrette
thursday
Hanging with my Z, meal TBD.

friday

No comments:

Post a Comment