Sunday, June 24, 2012

baby shower!

I was part of throwing a baby shower a few weeks ago for my dear friend Julie.  It was so much fun!  

Invitations:

From Tiny Prints.  Tiny Prints selection was adorable, the website was easy to use, and did I mention adorable?  I used rubber stamps to dress up the front and back of the envelopes.

Food:

Bonus--throwing a shower with 5 people gets you an incredible spread of tastiness.  The menu included cheese straws (see, southern), buffalo chicken dip (y'all...this stuff is ridiculously good), fruit, vegetables, sugar cookies (I only made 120ish, :) ), and a Cecelia's fruit basket cake (pictured).  OMG.  That cake.  I think I'm looking for excuses for a party to have that cake again.

Lady to bless:
She's wonderful!  (This may have been snapped when Jane was praying for the delivery and she said "deliverance" by accident.  Haha!)

Guests & Fam:


Hostesses:
Clearly, it was hard to get a laugh.  I have about 20 of these trying to get one picture together; they're hilarious.

And, here's the new addition:
Hello, Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment