Wednesday, June 9, 2010

143.


142.
A friend got married at a local old home in Athens, and the details on the house were amazing. It was a beautiful wedding, in a beautiful location!
When I was looking at the Anthropology site a few months ago I came across the wide array of doorknobs they offer and I thought, seriously?! However, since scoping out their wares, and seeing the beautiful one at this home, it's something I'm a little more attentive to these days. And yes, I want to have some super snazzy-door knobs in my future home.


141.
She is always underfoot...


140.
When you babysit you come across many different types of children. There are (obviously) huge differences between girls and boys. And ages...oh gosh. I'll babysit for any age, but my absolute favorite is the under 12-elementary school age crowd (and of course, babies). They're just fun. They want to play, respond to rules (usually)...all good. There is a pair of sweet little 6 year olds in town that I sit for who are some of my absolute favorite children to sit for. They like crafty-things. Dolls. Not making messes. And blowing bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment