I've outdone myself in neglecting this fun little blog the months of October and November. I usually get at least one blog in a month...but carrying on. I always think of this little slice of the internet as my scrapbook, and there were some really fun things in the past two months that went on that I do not want to forget. I want to get this out of the way so I can move onto newer posts without it looming over me that I wanted to note these fun things:
- I went to the Becoming conference! I got some great ideas, some major inspiration, and had so much fun.
- I organized a women's day conference.
- Went to the dentist for the first time in years, and thanked the Lord again for His major kindness in sending excellent doctors my way. My dentist is awesome; let me know if you're looking for one!
- Helped throw a baby shower for my friend Sarah!
*There were 18 cards, and everyone selected a card and wrote a note to EA for her to open on that birthday.
- So many good & fun church things. I really, really love my church.
- Made birthday cakes for a one year old's birthday party! And acquired a shiny new scar when I put my arm in the oven.
- Was part of another fall women's craft day. Yarn wreaths, coasters, and cards galore. I LOVE these days!
*And way was glad my friend Erika came!
- Started the process of grad school. That sounds more definitive then just researching some programs in town and emailing program heads, but at least that ball is rolling now.
- Had a sweet-sweet birthday party.
- My dear friends Skelli and Keth (or Kelli and Seth, your choice) got married!
- Turned 27. In the Bahamas.
- Tried to sell my car. Anyone want to buy a Honda?